Renaissant ensures ISR Compliance with ease!
Avoid Mitigation fees
In Southern California, Warehouses that are 100,000 square feet or larger and are located within the South Coast Air Quality Management District (South Coast AQMD) are subject to the Warehouse Indirect Source Rule (ISR). This rule requires warehouse operators to keep an accurate record of the frequency of truck trips and take actions to help mitigate environmental impact of those activities at their locations.
Failure to comply with the rule could cost operators thousands of dollars in non-compliance mitigation fees!
Renaissant Ensures ISR Compliance by Automatically Tracking and Digitally Recording:
- Number of Truck Visits to Your Facility
- Asset Class and Fuel Type as truck enters & exits the warehouse
- Truck Dwell Time
Additional Benefits of Renaissant include:
- Easy Calculation of WAIRE Point Obligations
- Establishing accurate baselines for the initial site report and annual WAIRE reports
- Maximizing Your WAIRE Points
- Minimizing Your Fees, Save Thousands of Dollars